[Newleaf] USELESS Campus Progress Grant

Andrea Victoria Heredia avh07 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 16 00:44:40 EST 2010

Heeeey guys,

As some of you may know, the USELESS student group got an $800 dollar grant from
an organization called Campus Progress. We really want to use this money to get
rid of bottled water on campus, but the grant has a lot of limitations on how
the use the money. Here's all the grant information juuusst in case people want
to take a quick look at it and maybe try to think of cool ways we could use the
money... and of course we can talk about those at our next meeting on
Wednesday!!

YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. there will be an open brunch in mod 67 this coming sunday for anybody that
wants to talk about sustainability on campus! *cough* you should all go *cough*