[Newleaf] Meeting notes from Wednesday

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 19 10:21:27 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the great meeting on Wednesday! There was so much energy in the room,
and so many good ideas were flying around.  At the meeting, we discussed
strategies for bottled water and waste reduction in Roberta's. I met with
Josiah on Thursday, and I've attached my notes from that meeting.

We also have some exciting events coming up:
-Brunch at Andrea's (Enfield Mod 67) at 12:30.  We'll eat yummy food,
brainstorm, and decorate signs for Roberta's (aka Saga), among other things.
ALL ARE WELCOME.  DON'T BE SHY!
-We have a meeting with Josiah Litant to discuss sustainability at Orientation.
This will take place at 3:00 next Friday.

Finally, at our meeting on Wednesday, people committed to doing some tasks.
Please do these by our meeting next Wednesday.

ANDREA: Talk to Marcy at the Bridge—how much bottled water is sold.  Also, would
they sell Voss
ANDREA: organize brunch
ANDREA: Talk to Linda about bottled water to do with catering

AARON:  Talk to Eric at the school store—how much bottled water is sold.  Also,
would they sell Voss

MELIA:  Schedule meeting with Doug (maybe team up with Megan Meo)

EVERYONE:  bring scrap paper and art supplies to the brunch
EVERYONE: pester Doug
EVERYONE:  brainstorm and research about bottled water
EVERYONE: Brainstorm about salt and pepper shakers (also, the ice cream bowls)

See you all on Sunday!
-Rebecca