[Newleaf] Wednesday Meeting!

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 15 21:32:46 EST 2010

Howdy all!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day/ Weekend/ Monday.  As a
reminder, we will be meeting on Wednesday at 8:00 in FPH 101.  As a reminder,
here are the tasks which we agreed to do last meeting:
JAIME-magnet content
AARON-magnet design
MELIA-salt shaker battle
JAIME- daily digest announcement about valentine’s day
MINJI mention recycling at Dakin intern meeting
MINJI- talk to doug about bowls
REBECCA and REBECCA- content for door recycling
REBECCA S- make meeting time with Josiah Litant about orientation
ANDREA- forward email with Useless grant info
REBECCA S- get bottled water stuff from her sister Katherine
ANDREA-look into useless stuff
ANDREA-talk to school store about water bottles and get info

See you there!  There will be snacks!
-Rebecca