[Haiti_action] Excercise Your Voice -- Talk to the Trustees of Hampshire College

Alima Clara Catellacci acc08 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 3 00:25:09 EST 2010

[PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY]

Hello all,

We, the Student Representatives to Board of Trustee of Hampshire College, wanted
to inform you about some upcoming events that will give you an opportunity to
express your concerns about the college. For the first time the Board wants to
hear the voices of the students first hand. Thus, bring concerns to us, the
student representatives and also to the board members themselves.

Join us: Wednesday, February 3rd at 8:00 pm in the FPH Faculty Lounge to discuss
the upcoming board meeting and how we, the students can express our thoughts and
concerns to the board.

Also, this Friday, February 6th from Noon to 2 in Saga, Several trustee members
will be hosting a lunch in which students are free to come and speak with them
about their concerns. All are invited.

Hope to see you there,

Your Student Reps. (Ananda, DeeDee, Matan, Alima, Sarah, Evan, Ella)

[Note: Flier is Attached]