[Yurt] Schedule Mk.1

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 10 14:55:21 EDT 2011

Hey Yurtles,
The first draft of the calendar is up! For those of you returners who sent stuff
in, check and make sure it’s right at
https://connect.hampshire.edu/home/radioyurt@connect.hampshire.edu/Calendar.html
. For those of you who haven’t, the new deadline to get dibs on timeslots is in
less than a week, on 9/13. After that, we’ll be getting quite a few new DJs at
Hampfest. If you want to renew your show and haven't yet, please email the
following info to radiocontact at hampshire.edu after checking the calendar to see
what’s taken:

1. Your show's name. (ex. Fraggle Krautrock, It's Lobster Time!,The Hour of
Discord With DJ Mal-2, whatever)
2. A brief description of your show including the names of the DJs, for the
calendar. DJ pseudonyms can be nice, but aren't required. (ex. DJ Lovecraft and
Spot the Terrier play the classics.).
3. Whether you want it to happen every week or every other week (ex. I want a
weekly slot OR I want a slot that's every other week, starting the week of the
25th)
4. Three (3) timeslots in which you'd like to do the show, ranked in order of
desirability to you. If one of them is your old slot from S11, put an asterisk
next to it so you'll have a better shot at getting it back. (ex. Fridays
10PM-11PM*, Tuesdays 7PM-8PM, Wednesdays 10PM-11PM)

Regards,
Carson “Tropical Storm Irene” O'Keeffe Satterfield, Michael “Maelstrom”
Capodiferro, and Greg “Puddles” Larsen, Yurt Signers.