[Yurt] Howdy Folks - Recording Error

Maxime Simonet maximesimonet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:29:52 EDT 2010

I noticed Friday evening that the "what the audience hears" headphones
weren't working. I didn't make the connection until this morning that it
turned out the recording mac was not receiving audio from the board through
the line in.

What this means is, recorded shows from Friday and Saturday didn't get
recorded. Including mine, and I loved mine :(

Just lettin' you folks know. Also, if you notice the headphones aren't
working, shoot us an email immediately. It's easier for us to diagnose the
issue when the issue doesn't occur right as we start our show, if that makes
sense.

Keep up the good work, and keep in contact. It should all be fixed tomorrow.

max