[Yurt] Hey Yurties

Maxime Simonet maximesimonet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:59:19 EDT 2010

Thanks for doing great, you know you all is. Sing in sheets: Andy will get
them in this weekend.

One thing: windows and programs were all mish mash on the two main Yurt
comps when I came in tonight. Stickies was quit, the wiretap library was
closed-

Try to leave windows the way they are is what I wanna say. If oyu're going
to use Firefox on Yurt master, just use it over everything, don't move
things around for the sake of consistency.

If someone is doing this for a very specific reason, let us know!

As always, remind us if you won't make a show, want to use the Yurt outside
of show time, want to pick up recorded shows, or have ANY issues!

love and peace motherfuckers

max