[Yurt] October Break Reminders!

Yurt Radio radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 7 08:48:50 EDT 2010

You all are doing great so far, here's a few reminders before October Break:

Let us signers know if you'll be missing your show this weekend. We'd love
to take you off the calendar so people don't get mislead.

Remember to sign in to the new sign-in binder.

If you want to use the Yurt any time other than your usual slot, let us
know.

If we haven't responded to an email in two days, remind us with another one
just in case. We're only robots.

When taking the key out, don't put the "butt" that holds the key back in the
lock box. Keep the butt and key together, and hand both to the next show.
(The reason I say this is because someoen walked off with a key while the
next show thought the key was there because the lockbox was in.)

Alrightie, I think that's it. Great job so far everyone! Also, if you want
super-maximum-slot-preference next semester, make a cool ad of your show in
the media basement. One of the Johns should be able to help you record.

max