[YellowBike] work party on saturdays!

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 5 09:30:36 EST 2007

just cause it's jan term doesn't mean we can't still work on bikes.  we have a
bunch of bikes that can be worked on for the upcoming spring (although, it's
warm enough to be practically spring right now).  also, we need to reorganize
the space a little.  and lastly, we need to bike to the pedestrian bridge while
it's still warm enough to theoretically do so.

so, every saturday, 1 to 4 (as usual), the space will be open and we'll be
fixin' bikes.  see you there.

clipless uber alles,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"