[YellowBike] bikes!

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 15 23:04:52 EST 2007

since the construction in the yellow bike space, there has been a lot less room
for all the stuff we have in there.  there are a few personal bikes in the
space that need to be removed certainly by mid february, and i'd also like to
request that no one store their bikes in the space any longer than a week (and
it's even better if you mark them).  the threat that i have to make is this:
bikes sitting in the space for a long time are assumed to be yellow bikes, and
so we'll paint them yellow and send them out.

so: if you've got a bike in the space, get it out (by mid february).  if you
want to store a bike in the space, pretty please don't.

also, if anyone sees the socket wrench or the allen wrench (the little pink one
with all the sizes attached), please tell me or just return it.

otherwise, see everyone on saturday!

rubber down,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"