[YellowBike] the berlin wall came down, yellow bike's went up

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 2 20:34:04 EST 2007

the yellow bike space has been completely changed... for the better!  in another
step toward cementing our position in the basement of the merrill house office,
the yellow bike area and merrill house office area have been separated by a
wall.  this will prevent any intermingling and potential problems with the
merrill house office.  it may seem like we've lost space in the basement, but
we've actually gained a more permanent place.

also, we've already received a 100 dollar donation from an alum and hopefully
more will come rolling in.  indeed, yellow bike seems to be doing well and i
look forward to reorganzing the space during jan term.

rubber to the ground,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"