[YellowBike] Fwd: winterize yer bike

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 28 00:05:07 EST 2006

----- Forwarded message from jonah mossberg <resisting at riseup.net> -----
    Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:55:19 -0500 (EST)
    From: jonah mossberg <resisting at riseup.net>
 Subject: winterize yer bike
      To: Price Armstrong <epa03 at hampshire.edu>

Hi Price,

I was hoping you could let all the yellow bike folk and other associated
bikers know about the winterize your bike workshop the bike kitchen is
putting on this friday. 3-5 in the boathouse. ben and ruthy from the pedal
people will be giving it. we hope y'all can come and we have some flyers
if anyone is at smith and wants to pick some up to publicize at hampshire
let us know.

chains and lube,
jonah

----- End forwarded message -----

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"