[YellowBike] news and a forwarded message

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 29 12:49:25 EST 2006

Hey there Yellow Bikers!  We're starting to gather the yellow bikes up for
winter storage.  if anyone's interested, they can bring yellow bike to the
courtyard outside of the yb space.  Kat promises one PBR per bike.

also, Earl sent me this message about the bike drive in the spring.  I'm all for
participating, though i don't know how much time i can personally devote to it.
does anyone want to get in contact with this Julie Dobrow person?

lastly: this friday from 3 to 5 is a workshop at the smith bike kitchin.  i'll
be there, kat will be there, and i hope anyone else who can make it will be
there.

til next time,
Price

----- Forwarded message from Earl Alderson <ealderson at hampshire.edu> -----