[YellowBike] party!

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 26 00:28:20 EST 2006

hey there yellow bikers!

i would really like to thank all of the people who have made yellow bike
possible. this is the best semester that yellow bike has ever seen, and i've
heard that from several sources.  it's not just me saying it.

so, in appreciation of your work, i'm having a party (though, not strictly a
"yellow bike" party) on december 1.  there should be lots of spirits, and i
hope lots of yellow bikers, in addition to others.

other than that, i want to get the yellow bikes in as soon as possible.  we can
lock them up down by the barns.  kat, lindsey, and hammy, let's talk soon.  and
anyone else who's interested.

other than that, happy thanksgiving and merry x-mas.

--Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"