[YellowBike] critical umass

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:26:36 EDT 2006

for anyone interested, there's going to be a "unity ride to support diverse,
democratic, and accessible higher education and to build solidarity among
peaceful pro-union, anti-racist, anti-sexist people across the valley"
tomorrow, tuesday 4/18 at noon that meets on the steps of the Umass student
union.

i can't make it, but if there could be a yellow representative, then that would
make my heart a bit warmer.

also, this thursday is community carnival.  and we need to talk at some point
about yellow bike for the future.  and we need to fill out a re-app.  let's get
this shite taken care of post-haste.

--Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"