[YellowBike] help me brainstorm tire solutions for Ybs

Joshua Marvel dromond at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:16:02 EST 2004

Your average volume-filling expanding foam will be tricky to make work.
Most of it takes on a crumbly consistency when it expands. Also I remember
that getting an even fill in the tire was one of the problems when Adam
tried it a few years ago. Perhaps some sort of foam that takes on a
rubbery/hard consistency? Either than or some kind of solid (or thick
walled) rubber tubing that could cut to length and crammed inside a normal
tire.  Hmm I wonder how that would work...

-Josh