[YellowBike] tools are in, and bikes to pick up

Aaron Wieler afw01 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 7 19:51:51 EST 2004

yellowbike friends:
we just got new tools, thanks to a COCD grant ($300). so we can work on our
own time now, which is nice. The tools will be in the yellowbike locker. if
you want access to the tools, talk to me about it.

perhaps more excitingly, we have a yellow messenger bag to carry around with
tools, so we can do repairs when we see bikes, instead of taking them out of
commission for a week.

and we have bike culture zines. located with lillian until we make something
nice for them inside the yb tool cabinets.

of course this is all just in time for the nice weather.

so we ARE doing yellowbike this friday.
it will be a little different, through.

we'll be fixing broken bikes, but not releasing them. some people can ride
around with bike carts and collect the yellowbikes. we'll put them behind
the RCC and lock them up for winter. maybe we'll leave a couple out, yes or
no?

please come help for a bit if you can.

also, we still need to go down to R and P liquer store and get the bikes
that the owner is donating to us.

thanks price for doing the tuesday fix times. enjoy germany.

-aaron