[YellowBike] Work party Tuesday and Friday

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 7 13:11:05 EST 2004

Well, yellow friends, there wasn't a work party today because not only were
there no bikes around, but also everything had a nice coating of ice on it.  It
was a pity, but sometimes Old Man Winter pisses on our best laid plans.

Also, Jill Podell informed me that on Friday there is going to be a luncheon
for the faculty and staff in the RCC and the bike shop/equipment room area is
going to be commandeered for the caterers.  Aaron, if you want to talk to Jill
or Earl or Bob about this because it conflicts with Yellow plans, go for it.

I'm going to be heading back to Kentucky on the 14, so this was my last work
session of the semester.  Then, next Semester, i'm going to be biking/studying
in Germany with the Hampshire in Berlin program, so this was my last session of
the year.  It's been fun and I'll see y'all in Fall05.

bis später meine schöne Damen und Herren,
Price