[Push] Push Documentation Wiki

Thomas Helmuth thelmuth at cs.umass.edu
Wed Jun 23 19:44:45 EDT 2010

Hi Push users,

In order to keep track of Push, it's documentation, and the differences
between implementations, Lee and I decided that it was time to start a
documentation site for all Push projects. Ideally, anyone working on a Push
implementation could make changes to the appropriate documentation, so we
were thinking a wiki would be a good solution. So, the other day I started a
Push wiki over at Wikia, which you can find here:
http://push-programming.wikia.com/wiki/Push_Wiki . This has a few issues,
such as the advertisements, as well as having the wiki on a free host that
we have no control over.

So, I wanted to ask the Push community if you have any other ideas for a
documentation site. Do you know of a better way than a wiki? Do you have any
experience setting up a server to run a wiki? Do you know of another wiki
host that would be a better fit? Or is this Wikia wiki a good choice? Any
recommendations or experience you can offer will be helpful.

Thanks,
Tom Helmuth