[Push] Code.Rand with all features disabled

PerPlex Ed edperplex at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 13:18:01 EDT 2010

Another pathological case consist in the situation when Code.Rand is called and there are no active instructions and no activeinstantiable types.

I'm defining Code.Rand so that it will push the empty Sequence in this case. More exacly I'm defining my GenerateAtomicInstruction function to return the empty Sequence. GenerateAtomicInstruction is the function that is called in GenerateRandomCodeWithSize (equivalent to your random-code-with-size) when points is less than 2. You can imagine what kind of programs will be generated.

I'm doing other things so I'm not going to check what the lisp implementation does in this case right away.
If anybody know it, please drop a line.

Thanks,

PerPlexEd