[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Omen Layout Meeting - Tonight!

Beatrice Corfman bec12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 24 16:32:26 EDT 2015

Hi all!

Tonight is the first Omen Layout Meeting! We stayed on top of our stuff,
so there WILL BE FOOD.

We'll be in the Omen Office, in the Merrill A Basement, from 8pm until
whenever we decide we're done or too tired. Not sure how to find our
office? Check out this handy picture guide [1]!

Come by at any point during the night, and stay as long as you like. If
you want to help laying out the issue, we'd love your help, but you're
also welcome to just eat food and sulk in a corner, or generate content,
or pretty much whatever you want to do.

Hope to see you there!

 - B

Links: