[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Layout...AND MORE!

jrg11 at hampshire.edu jrg11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 11 21:01:45 EST 2014

Hey, Omen folk,
Layout is this Thursday, February 13th at 8pm in the Omen Office.  (If
you've somehow forgotten where that is, it's in the Merrill A
basement!)  It's the Valentine's Day issue, which means scanning the
Omentines FOREVER.  But it's okay.  It's a labor of love, because the
Omen is the only thing that I will ever love.

And speaking of Valentine's Day, the next day, February 14th, we'll be
holding our second annual(?) Bad Erotica Reading, at 7:30pm in the
Prescott Tavern!  Bring stuff you found on the Internet, bring that
embarrassing fanfic you wrote when you were 14, bring anything you can
think of - as long as any relations depicted are consensual.  There'll
be food, too, including a chocolate fountain!  Hope to see you there.

Less than three,
-jgardz