[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Pig is FUNDED & meeting this week!

Fiona Stewart-Taylor f.stewarttaylor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:27:50 EDT 2013

Hey Omen friends!

We totes have funding to buy a pig!  Like a pretty impressive pig.  We need
to figure out how we're gonna get it to campus, but that's another story.
(Does anybody have a car?  Which they would like to smell like pig carcass?)

Also, would anyone be excited if I brought construction paper to the
anniversary and we had pigs related crafts?  Because that seems like a
perfect choice to make things much worse for everyone.

Anyway, THIS THURSDAY, 8PM, Merill A Basement, come learn more about the
exciting adventures of People Are Still Mad At The Omen About Nathan
Anecone, but also make a new issue, do layout, learn to do layout, hang
out, listen to europop, etc., etc., etc.

Love,
Yr Editrix,
F. Stewz