[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Trying again, maybe it didn't send last time, I don't know, LAYOUT!

Fiona Stewart-Taylor f.stewarttaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:05:58 EST 2013

Hey Omenautilus!

Sorry if this is the second time you're seeing this email today.  If
it is, please accept this apology picture of a kitten.
http://www.bayoufoxes.com/Somali_Kittens_080909_079.jpg

For the rest of you:
Tomorrow is Thursday, which means another exciting 8pm to late-night
Omen adventure!  Merrill basement, follow the sounds of swearing.  If
you get there early, you get to help decide what food we order.  If
you get there late, you get to benefit from whatever we've already
ordered.  Either way, you get to help make submissions and do layout
and play with pogs.  Win-win!

It also means we're distributing (Same day?  WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?
Blame FiCom's moderately inconvenient meeting schedule.) so if
anyone's free to help with that, I'll be going over to Dupes at about
noon thirty.  Hit me up via the emails.

This is also another reminder that the Omen 20th is March 30th this
year, so if you are an alum or if you know an alum, pass it on!

We should have, pending me actually figuring out how to talk to
Hampedia, the omen archives back up on the net later this semester, so
watch this space, sports fans!  (Big ups to Ian and Stephen for
providing "knowing what a computer is" expertise, so my luddite ass
can focus on writing pithy emails.)

Love,
F. Stewz