[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Layout! Layout! Layout! (and distribution)

Fiona Stewart-Taylor f.stewarttaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:47:04 EST 2013

Hey Omenautilus!

Tomorrow is Thursday, which means another exciting 8pm to late-night Omen
adventure!  Merrill basement, follow the sounds of swearing.  If you get
there early, you get to help decide what food we order.  If you get there
late, you get to benefit from whatever we've already ordered.  Either way,
you get to help make submissions and do layout and play with pogs.  Win-win!

It also means we're distributing (Same day?  WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?  Blame
FiCom's moderately inconvenient meeting schedule.) so if anyone's free to
help with that, I'll be going over to Dupes at about noon-thirty.  Hit me
up via them emails.

This is also another reminder that the Omen 20th is March 30th this year,
so if you are an alum or if you know an alum, pass it on!

We should have, pending me actually figuring out how to talk to Hampedia,
the omen archives back up on the net later this semester, so watch this
space, sports fans!  (Big ups to Ian and Stephen for providing "knowing
what a computer is" expertise, so my luddite ass can focus on writing pithy
emails.)

Love,
F. Stewz