[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] COME TO THE OMEN :: SUBMIT TO THE OMEN

omen at hampshire.edu omen at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 13 08:21:53 EDT 2012

SUBMIT TO THE OMEN.

THE OMEN is Hampshire's Free-Speech Magazine.

Submit anything and we publish it. There are two rules:

1. Nothing Hateful
2. Nothing Anonymous

If you can follow those rules, then CONGRATULATIONS. You have just
found a new outlet for your creative discharge.

THE OMEN is available all over campus. Its content is exclusively
student-produced and completely uncensored. Although this has caused
some controversy in the past, we hold true to the belief that a
community must have a common medium for the free exchange of thoughts
and opinions. Here is ours:

THE OMEN LOVES YOU.

<3

TO SUBMIT TO THE OMEN:
Email your submission to omen at hampshire.edu

TO BE A PART OF THE OMEN LAYOUT:
Come tonight (9/13) at 8:00 pm to the Merrill A Basement. Pizza.

MORE INFORMATION:
https://hampedia.org/wiki/The_Omen