[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] FIRST OMEN MEETING!! WOWZA

omen at hampshire.edu omen at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 7 02:05:31 EDT 2012

Oh my Jesus, folks, it's that time again. That time of year. you guessed. it.

TIME FOR THE YEAR'S FIRST OMEN MEETING!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? Can you tell how stoked I am to be relaying
this information right now? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA how damned cool this
is going to be? Because I do. And the answer is VERY!

The date is:
***THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH AT 8:00 PM****

and just in case you've forgotten, it's in the

MERRILL A BASEMENT!!!!!11

Wowee, coolio. This is going to be a bomb. Remember:

SUBMIT ABSOLUTELY GOD DAMNED ANYTHING

because that's the only rule. Also put your name on it. Also no hate
speech. But you guys are perfect and I *********************absolutely
love every single one of you****************************** so I trust
you implicitly.

Come on, guys, rally around!

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE FREE PIZZA?!?!?!?!?!!

Consider yourself privileged because I'll be sending another message
out to the newbie first-years once they sign up at

HaMpFeSt WhIcH wIlL bE tAkInG pLaCe On WeDnEsDaY, sEpTeMbEr TwElFtH!!!
come visit us here. we will be in the "publications" room i think.

Let's do it to it! Let's make this year the bestest year ever!

Love and cookies,
Your Dear Signer,
Benjamin Batchelder

SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT