[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Layout time again!

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:46:01 EDT 2011

Hello lovely people!

So I noticed Ian hasn't written the e-mail yet so I'm going to hijack his job
and do so myself because I like saying hi to you all! (shhh don't tell him)

So uh.

Hi!

Anyway. OMEN LAYOUT!! Tomorrow, Thursday October 20th, 8pm, Omen Office (Merrill
A Basement). There will be food and writing and laughter and love and maybe some
hate too and uh some other good stuff.

I'll be there a bit late but when I arrive I'll come bearing gifts (and by that
I mean my signature to sign off on food forms).

So you should come. Yes, you! I'm looking at you, kid who wrote down your e-mail
address at Hampfest but never felt like showing up until now... we will welcome
you with open arms. You, who submitted things but were too intimidated by all
the awesomeness to ever come to layout. You, person wondering what this is and
why you signed up for it. All of you should come! Because the Omen loves YOU.

<3
Rachel