[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] LAY IT OUT

Ian McEwen ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net
Wed Oct 5 15:19:10 EDT 2011

(man, writing subject lines for these emails gets really boring)

Anyway, there's layout. Tomorrow. Thursday. 8pm. Omen Office (that's in the
Merrill A Basement).

Rachel won't be there at all, I hear, and I won't be there until about
10:40, but Ben and Fiona both have the info they need to get layout
rolling, and they'll be there. They won't bite unless asked nicely!
(Hell, they're possibly better than me). So you should come. Especially
if you haven't because you think I'm a weirdo, since I won't be there
for the first two and a half hours :P

There should be food. If there isn't by the time I get there, there
certainly will be then, so I can say that there _will_ be food, if you
wait long enough.

See you all (you're coming, right?) tomorrow!

--
Ian McEwen <ianmcorvidae at ianmcorvidae.net> <ihm08 at hampshire.edu>
A262 D5C4 40CB 0E1C 5F24 C3A1 ABED 1ABD 7131 A76F