[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Distribution and so forth

Rebecca Costello rcostello at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 15 02:09:59 EST 2003

It seems like divvying would be an excellent idea; it seems like some
of that stuff may have fallen into the Void when Justin had to step
down, and it would be a good way to get us through the rest of the
semester, tasks-wise.

For what it's worth, I thought the layout was pretty good (we got
several comments as we were stuffing the inserts on the
guns...definitely spiced things up...) But big, pretty, and
respectable are good goals.

Renee, Stefanie, and I were contemplating a "Housing Board of
Justice" article this evening - we would invite people to submit true
modmate/hallmate/roommate horror stories (with the names of the
offending individuals changed), and choose the worst for some sort of
prize. (We thought about asking Linda Mollison if she would be
willing to donate one lottery point as the prize, but then we
realized that kind of incentive could just cause people to make
things up.) Eh?

Rebecca