[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Distribution and so forth

Aaron F. Buchsbaum afb01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 15 01:23:39 EST 2003

Woot!  Thanks oodles Rebecca + Shalin + crew.
As for next issue, we should divy up some responsibility as far as
postering and such goes.  This issue was pretty thin and, looking over it,
I quite noticeably fucked up parts of the layout.  Thus
I'm hoping our
last hurrah of the semester will be big'n'pretty, a goal which would be
aided by a respectable contigent of folk at layout.  Also- what ever
happened to e-mails about tuesday meetings and layouts?  Not that we don't
already know, but perhaps that's partially why SHalin and Lauren have been
absent.
Peece
 Aaron