[Omen] yeah, i smacked that kitsch

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 17 10:14:16 EST 2003

alright. i don't think we should poster, except maybe five or ten the day of at
saga, the library and maybe FPH. i don't think its such a problem that the day
and date wasn't listed on the valentine's. there were plenty of our own posters
up, but putting up a handful more wouldn't hurt.

i'm all about a searing some meat over a fire and handing it steaming to
people. beth has the low-down on our budget thus far, and we've already taken a
hefty bite out of it. any 10yr thing probably can't come out of our budget.
also, SAGA has right of first refusal for any on campus events. that means that
we have to ask them first if we're going to do any kind of BBQ. it also means
that our big 10 year celebration would be chock full of all that shit we won't
even eat at all-community dinners.

all community email is probably the best bet in terms of exposure, but right
now the jolt is looking good too... a two-day long snow storm is bound to keep
people on their computers.

fuck the hamster,

- justin