[Omen] a few things

Aaron F. Buchsbaum afb01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 16 12:46:26 EST 2003

Bef!  I bought pizza last week- it was $25.10, and I'm bringin the RFP to
the meeting tuesday night.   I dunno if it's really worth postering over-
maybe if we just send out an all-student e-mail.  Although, there have
been a SHITLOAD of such messages this semester.  I'm kinda getting tired
of them.. What say you, editor-in-chief Justin Philpot?
As far as 10yr celbration, a barbeque sounds peachy.  We'll figure
somethin out.
Latre
 Aaron