New Leaf Weekly Meeting Sep. 27

Emory Ellis ece16 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 27 09:46:42 EDT 2017

Happy Wednesday Friends,
I hope you have all had a wonderful week this week. Tonight we will be meeting in the Roo’s Rohde House (the blue building between CASA and the Cole Science Center) at 7 pm.
We are trying a new meeting time to see if more people can make it. there will be dinner! So don’t worry about that. Hopefully we will have guests from Mnt. Holyoke and Smith from SCOPES and the MHC Eco Reps!
As for the agenda, we will hopefully be planning and creating committees for our 5 college eco-meet and greet/ potluck. The celebration will be on October 13th, but we need to start creating groups that communicate with other colleges, post posters, advertise in the daily digest, plan the agenda for the celebration itself, and a few other things.
We will also have time to talk about anything else that people would like to talk about.

I hope you all,
Emory