New Leaf Welcome to the Club!

Emory Claire Ellis ece16 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 17 13:49:37 EDT 2017

Hey New Leafers,

Welcome/ welcome back to the Club! I hope everyone is having a wonderful
start to the semester. We will be meeting this Wednesday at 6:00 pm in
the Roo's Rhode House (another email will be sent out on Wednesday).
However, I need everyone to contribute to the doodle poll I am sending
out. This doodle poll will help us get an understanding of when people
are available so that we can have a firm club meeting time for the
semester.

Doodle: New Leaf Meeting TimeDoodle radically simplifies the process of
scheduling events, meetings, appointments, etc. Herding cats gets 2x
faster with Doodle. For free!beta.doodle.com [1]

I am also sending out a google doc. I know it has a few of the same
questions that have been asked before, but I would love it if everyone
would fill it out. This will help us create an email list for people who
want to come to every meeting/ want to be in the know of weekly
activities from those that are interested in bigger events and programs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xt0jK8-ixsmTVaNuPZ3x1vmsRMeshTV5ZF6B8ZG0HMA/edit?usp=sharing

Can't wait to see people this Wednesday,

Emory

Links:
------
[1]
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbeta.doodle.com%2Fpoll%2Fqih75kxbd7qdu3uv&h=ATNgvgyYuDtJuMCtCie_lLkQo8KtyFr63VIgA-ld86GkurLks4YlsvxPSMRbOEg30vfE2BMBfgfYRbzo2NC8k5nWs8RHz6Z3D8tnFiLqEKnClKiHFHkfIRIu8O10Zgbs2tfov3hexIyQdIzg7A&s=1&enc=AZObqdGOmxlwax7XRJvr8-yQ8AuvYve3CEsFFaDh87LskohM2C5KOwwNGCAOlrQ6TOwTgLXYjgzksHugoW2HHvir0DYw1aKwpX5Bd0mbBCBhyA