New Leaf Meeting Notes, Planing, and More!

Emory Ellis ece16 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 27 20:28:36 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!
Sorry for so many emails today, but we went over some really important things in today’s meeting.

1. We are hosting our Annual 5 College Eco-Mixer in the community garden from 4:30 to 7 on October 13th
	- SCOPES, the MNT Eco Reps, and more from the five colleges and Hampshire college community are invited. We will have dinner around 5:30 and hopefully bake pizzas or bread in the community garden stone oven.
2. We are hoping to plan a lecture series for the month of November focused on POC activist in the local area and people who know how to communicate with local and state level government systems.
3. Launching the Website!
	- We are planning on launching and publicizing the New Leaf Environmental Justice website in the next week. Please email submissions of art, writing, poetry, songs, or other originals to hampshirenewleaf at gmail.com <mailto:hampshirenewleaf at gmail.com> to get published on the website.
4. Please fill out your risk management waiver if you are interested in any or all of these activities
	-https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/login.php?t=1 <https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/login.php?t=1>
5. Everyone should also have access to our google drive account. I have attached a link below. You should be able to see our meeting notes, contact information, event flyers and information, website information, and more!
	-https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzlVEzwZWk10ODZLMWpCajViLVk?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzlVEzwZWk10ODZLMWpCajViLVk?usp=sharing>

This email is super long, but I hope you all have a chance to look through it as members interested in events or weekly meetings. We will be meeting every Wednesday for the rest of the semester at 7pm in the Roo’s Rohde House.

Thanks,
New Leaf Signers

Also, join our Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1640049232941445/?hc_ref=ARR8GjItiTFh46UBS75jwblZDZkEde7DPUeozTr25CHy0FV4p71duS43xQUJHokvRwY <https://www.facebook.com/groups/1640049232941445/?hc_ref=ARR8GjItiTFh46UBS75jwblZDZkEde7DPUeozTr25CHy0FV4p71duS43xQUJHokvRwY>