LETS MAKE THINGS!

Dana Maple Feeney dmf14 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:30:22 EDT 2016

Hello New Leafers Near and Far!

On this quiet, rainy day it seems hard to believe that summers round the
bend! As New Leaf, we focus on life style choices that make us feel
closer to the earth and the causes we care about. As lovers of summer we
hope to bring those practices to our next destination.

We invite you to come make art with us WEDNESDAY, 8pm, THE CENTRUM,
DONUT 1 and to reflect on what practices we'd like to bring into the
summer. We will be making signs/ Educational art for recycling around
campus, having snacks, and hanging out.

--
Dana Maple & New Leaf