[Newleaf] New LED Page, and Divestment Fame!

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Sat Oct 27 18:02:33 EDT 2012

Greetings New Leaf!

Just some cool stuff to share with you all...

First, everyone should check out the Students for a Just and Stable
Future website, which has photos from our divestment celebration last
Wednesday, as well as some very inspiring pics of other college
students pushing for divestment at their own schools (and most of them
feature Hampshire on their signs!).

http://justandstable.org/

Secondly, the Hampshire LED Bulb Exchange now has its own Facebook
page.  As we continue to work on this initiative, the advertising
power of FB is a great tool to add to the cause.  Please help out by
liking the page, and inviting friends!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hampshire-College-LED-Bulb-Exchange/372038556214306

I'm also going to start bringing boxes of LED bulbs to our weekly
meetings, as it's a good central and regular venue for people to come
and exchange bulbs.  Feel free to bring your own bulbs if you would
like to exchange.

Reminder that we are meeting in the Library Lobby at 7:00pm on Monday
to go on an evening LED distribution mission.

Thanks for all the good work everyone's been doing!

~Josh