[Newleaf] Mount Holyoke News: Questions on Food and Farm for the Future

Sophia Aitken aitke22s at mtholyoke.edu
Sun Oct 21 12:25:10 EDT 2012

Hello,

This is Sophia Aitken, a contributing writer for Mount Holyoke News. I have a few questions for the Food and Farm for the Future event that I'm covering it for MHN's next issue coming out next week. I'll be attending the event on Wednesday but I wanted to get some information beforehand. Could you answer my questions? If so, here they are:

What are the goals for the event?
Is this the first time this is happening?
Will this be an annual event?
Anything else that you think would be important to include in my article?

Thank you!

Sophia