[Newleaf] Wanna be a signer?

Noga Heyman nh10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 10 16:03:14 EDT 2012

New Leafers,

First, we will NOT be meeting tomorrow. I hope all of you will take the
opportunity to come to the panel on oil at Smith College instead. It will be in
the Campus Center Carroll Room at 7:30 pm. We have two speakers: Michael Klare,
Five College Professor of Peace and World Security Studies, and Michael Lynch,
President of Strategic Energy & Economic Research. The two are on opposing
sides of the debate about the future of U.S. oil dependency.

Also, two of our three current leaders will not be signing in the fall. That
means we have two spots for new signers! The form for student group
registration is due tomorrow, so please email us ASAP if you are interested.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position.

Hope to see you all tomorrow at Smith!

Best,
your signers
Noga, Melia, and Josh