[Newleaf] Carbon Nation Inauguration Screening

Zilong Wang wangzilong8848 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:18:47 EDT 2012

Dear New Leaf,

Hope all is well!

I'd like to share an exciting event during the Inauguration weekend --- a
screening and panel discussion of the documentary "Carbon Nation" on April
26th, Thursday, 7-9pm, in Main Lecture Hall. The documentary was produced
by two Hampshire alums, Artemis Joukowsky and Craig Sieben. Artemis,
together with three other prominent Hampshire alums and environmental
activists, will lead a panel discussion afterward, on the global reaction
and solutions to climate chance, and Hampshire's role. On the panel, we
also have Tom Stoner, and potentially Kert Davis, research head of
Greenpeace, and David Adamian, founder of GreenerU.

We'd love to invite New Leaf to co-sponsor the event together with the
President's Office. We could join force in publicity, utilize New Leaf's
communication network, and draw a big audience to this exciting event and
show case for Hampshire alum's achievements.

Could you please let me know your interests, and will you be willing to
design a flyer for this event? I would arrange for color printing and
MagicBoard. Any idea is welcome! Thank you very much!

Zilong