[Newleaf] Meeting Wednesday Night after Lecture

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 3 23:43:07 EDT 2012

Greetings New Leaf,

As you have probably seen from the many posters around campus, tomorrow evening
is the final talk in the Presidential Lecture Series for the year, which will
be featuring the Hampshire alum and co-founder of City Growers, which turns
vacant Boston parking lots into sustainable urban farms.  This sounds like a
very cool talk which should be of interest to most of you, so we are going to
encourage everyone to go to the talk at 7pm in FPH main lecture hall.

This talk may or may not overlap with our scheduled New Leaf meeting at 8pm, but
if it does, let's meet afterward in FPH 101 to discuss group updates and
announcements, we'll try to keep it brief if necessary so that we are done at
our regular-ish time.

So if you go to New Leaf at 8:00pm and no one is there, we are probably still at
the lecture, but we will be regrouping in FPH 101 after the lecture.  Either
wait for us or come catch the end of the talk.

~Josh