[Newleaf] landscaping at hampshire

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Mon May 23 19:55:06 EDT 2011

Hi folks
A bunch of us have been talking to each other and to the powers that be about
landscaping at Hampshire (for example, all that wretched lawn).  I was thinking
that it would be awesome if we could all get together and share thoughts, and
figure out what has been done and what could be done.

I'm emailing this list of people because you all have either spoken to me
directly or someone has told me that you are interested in this.  So please
send this out to other people who may be interested.

I'll suggest meeting one evening this week, either Wednesday, Thursday, or
Friday at 7 or 8 pm.  What do people think of these times and dates?

Also, does anyone have a suggestion of where to meet? We could probably use
Thorpe House on the Farm, but if anyone has another suggestion, that would be
great.

-Rebecca