[Newleaf] landscaping at hampshire

Will Delphia willdelphia at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:30:46 EDT 2011

Thanks for emailing out about this. I think this is a (hopefully) fun and
important conversation to have but OH NO! I am traveling until the 4th of
June, so if you meet ill have to not be there. :-(

But I think that anything that comes from students talking about the
physical space at Hampshire is going to be awesome so please meet and talk
about good things!

-Will