[Newleaf] Andrea's Paper Project??

Andrea Victoria Heredia avh07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 25 11:30:53 EDT 2011

Hello Helloooo,

Just so y'all know- I DO read all the New Leaf messages and Ava did NOT sit on
me in class. BUT I am sending all the paper information now!

Here's a little explanation:
PPCRHC: The paper/report itself was written by me. There was originally 4 people
in our group, but in the end it was only Rebecca and I and I believe we decided
to write our own papers... she might still have hers/might want to help
contribute.

PPCSurvey: The survey we sent out to all the offices. Results are in the power
point presentation and the excel worksheet... probably also in the report. ha

Paper Product Presentation: This is the presentation we did in class that
summarizes the whole issue.

HCPaper Products: Good luck figuring out all the numbers!! You should be able
to, but it is somewhat scattered.. just try your best and if you have
questions, let me know! This includes paper product (envelopes, paper, toilet
paper and paper towels) consumption of HC 2007-2009 and includes total weights
and carbon emissions(I think) and all that good stuff.

Good luck! Sorry I couldn't write the article myself but hopefully this
information will be useful! See you next week for sure!

-Andrea