[Newleaf] Harvest Management Summer Internships in Salem, OR

Jaime Collette Hamre jch09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 13 23:15:33 EDT 2011

Hey all you foodies,

I thought some of you might be interested in hearing about an awesome internship
with an organization I worked for last summer, the Neighborhood Harvest of
Salem.

They connect local farmers (and anyone who has a fruit tree or vegetable garden)
with surplus yields to pickers who conduct harvests and donate the bounty to
local food banks.

http://salemharvest.org/Documents/InternshipFlyer.pdf

I'm from Salem, so if you're interested I'd be happy to answer questions and
maybe even help you find some summer housing.

The DEADLINE is April 15th.

Cheers,

Jaime