[Newleaf] The Wild and Scenic Environmental Film Festival - scheduled for March 25th and 26th of 2011

Thomas Cusack tmcforward2007 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 12:01:21 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I am currently performing volunteer work for "e" inc. - The Environmental
Learning & Action Center, which is a green non-profit that attempts to cultivate
a green mentality among the youth of the Boston area.  For additional
information regarding said organization, please refer to the non-profit's
website - www.e-action.us.

For the third consecutive year, "e" inc. will be the official Boston host of The
Wild and Scenic Environmental Film Festival - the largest environmental film
festival in the United States.  This year's featured film is entitled "Carbon
Nation," and the event is scheduled for Friday, March 25th and Saturday, March
26th.  For additional details regarding the environmental film festival - please
see the attached Word document or visit www.e-action.us/wsfilmfestival/, where
you will be able to view a few of the film trailers.  And tickets for the event
can be ordered on-line at www.e-action.us.

As we anticipate having a few hundred attendees (including men and women
currently working within various green industries, faculty and students from
surrounding colleges and universities that offer environmental studies programs,
environmental activists, green entrepreneurs, etc.), I thought that our
environmental film festival just might serve as a fun event and good networking
opportunity for you.

Also, please feel free to share this e-mail with all fellow green enthusiasts
within your community.

Thank you kindly, everyone.

Tom Cusack, volunteer for "e" inc.
Think Green, Read the Screen
Tickets are available now for all three events of "e" inc.'s third annual Wild
and Scenic Environmental Film Festival.  Buy your tickets on-line at
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/producer/12798.