[Newleaf] (no subject)

Diana Miriam Brown dmb04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 15 09:38:49 EDT 2011

~~Beautiful beings of the light~~,

I am passing along some seriously legit meditations brought to America by Yogi
Bhajan in 1968 especially for  radiation crisis like the one in japan and soon
the west cast of America. Yogi B often spoke about the Aquarius age and the
issues we would be facing between the years 1991 and 2012.  Well, it looks like
he was right.  Beautiful shit is hitting the fan and while fascinating, is
definitely going to push us to our farthest edges. We are beings of light.  Let
us stop our daily activities for one moment to  remember to love and release
fear.   I'm currently writing this,  stress fully working on my division III,
final thesis project, when I know, in my heart...i need to release, cry, and
pray for the people of Japan, the people in the middle east, and for us.

Regardless of your spiritual beliefs, you are a being of light, a powerful
entity and even a moment to close your eyes and send a healing light to japan
will butterfly into something beautiful.

Here are some meditations I highly suggest:

 Please Please pass along to friends and family living on the west coast, or if
you are self plan to travel there soon.
[http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20meditation%20for%20atomic%20radiation.htm]<---For
Atomic Radiation

And another if you have friends or family in japan. [
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Meditation%20to%20adjust%20your%20magnetic%20field.htm]
<--To heal afterearthquake

And for good measure....one to just chill you out if you're mind is taking
control
[http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Meditation%20to%20tranquillize%20the%20mind.htm]

May you remember the golden light of truth within your belly. May you remember
you are divine.

If you have any questions please contact me i'd be happy to speak with you.

Love
~~Khalsa~~
--
"Live long and prosper"-Spock