[Newleaf] Meetin' Notes!

Andrea Victoria Heredia avh07 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:49:10 EST 2011

Hellooo New Leaf!

Awesome meeting last night... Thanks to all who came! For those of you who will
be working on the strategic proposals, I am attaching sent it by Re-Rad this
morning so that you have a good example to work from. Also, I just found out
the deadline is actually today soooo if you can go ahead and send in your work
after you're done, that would be awesome!! Thank you again for doing this and
let me assure you that your work is VERY important!

Have a beautiful day!! :)

-Andrea