[Newleaf] Meetin' Notes!

Andrea Victoria Heredia avh07 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:35:24 EST 2011

Hey New Leaf!!

I am attaching an example of proposals sent to the Strategic Planning Committee
from Re-Rad... figured you could use this as an example to work from. Also, I
just found out that the deadline is actually today! So I guess the meeting at
4pm will be very useful.. just make sure you send it out when you're done!

Thank you and have a beautiful day!!

-Andrea